Department Advisory Board
Advisory Board Members *
- Şerafettin Acır, Etiya
- Erkan Dilaveroğlu, Vadi Kurumsal Bilgi Sistemleri Ltd. Şti. Sti.
- Ceki Gabay, IBTech
- Tolga Gündüz, Ipera
- Sevan Lalikoğlu, Caffeine
- Selim Morlevi, Creat For
- Murat Ozoğlu, Aktek Bilişim
- Kerim Şahin, UyumSoft
- Halil Tahmaz, Etiya
- Çiğdem Yalman Kopan, Ipera
- Salih Yıldırım, Sys
* Listed by using the surnames.
About the Department
Computer Engineering Program is currently operates with full time 4 Professors, 7 Associate Professor, 10 Assistant Professors, 1 Instructor, 21 Research Assistants and part time 1 Professor In Computer Engineering Program there are also courses given by academic staff from other departments of the University.
Computer Engineering Department continuing its activities at "YILDIZ Campus" since 1982, moved to "DAVUTPAŞA Campus" as of August 2011. The Computer Engineering Department occupies the D block of the modern complex build for Faculty of Electrics And Electronics having 38.000m2 closed area .
D block contains 3 lecture halls, 7 classrooms, 11 laboratories for undergraduate courses, 5 special purpose R&D laboratories for research groups, 2 study rooms for students, and 1 conference hall.
YTÜ QUALITY POLICY
With this in mind, our university aims to attain world standards in terms of quality and quantity in education and research, and it is on its way to become a modern university that develops qualified human power and contributes to the country and society in every way.
For reaching success on this journey, our quality policy aims to construct a quality management system which meets the social needs and expectations by implementing and maintaining below items;
- Having a lifelong and innovative competition power based on research and development, Educating students having national and universal ethics,
- Maintaining peaceful working environment and conditions for academicians,
- Providing continuous improvement of products and processes,
- Following the relevant standards and legislation,
- For the used processes, information and forms,
Application may be downloaded from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=edu.ytu.cemobil
- Internship Directives (TR) click for details
- Internship Forms (TR) click for details
- Internship Forms (EN) click for details
- Internship Announcements (TR) click for details
- Internship Positions click for details
- Internship Survey Reports (TR) click for details
- How to Prepare Internship Report? (TR) click for details
- Job Postings (TR) click for details
Acreditation & Collaboration
- BUS 41AT click for details
- BUS 85 C click for details
- 34 Avcılar-Zincirlikuyu METROBUS Line click for details / 34A Cevizlibağ-Söğütlüçeşme METROBUS Line click for details / 34AS Avcılar-Söğütlüçeşme METROBUS Line click for details(at Cevizlibağ station interchange to shuttle, BUS 41AT or 85C)
- M1 Aksaray - Airport METRO Lline click for details (at Davutpaşa station interchange to shuttle, BUS 41AT or 85C in the campus enterence)
- İstanbul Rail Network Map click for details